Positioned along the Inn River, Radfeld is home to the traditional Austrian Lengauer guesthouse. Popular with Party Leaders seeking sole occupancy, its bedrooms can fit between 2-7 beds and a total of 70 guests can be housed. The comfortable setting at the Lengauer helps groups settle and is an ideal retreat after a day in the Ziller Valley. The large dining area features TV facilities and groups can also dive into the action in the table tennis room. The facilities extend to also include a drying room as well as a ski and boot storage room providing the perfect space to store your students’ equipment after a day skiing. Groups appreciate the choice available at the breakfast buffet and with a 3-course meal welcoming some tired legs at the end of the day, Party Leaders and parents can rest assured their group will be well fed. Due to its superb location, and the excellent amenities available, there is a wide choice of evening activities to enjoy. The historic town of Rattenberg is located south-west of Radfeld, while the nearest swimming pool is just a 15km coach journey south to the town of Worgl.
- Traditional Austrian guesthouse
- Dining area suitable for large school groups
- On-site ski and boot storage room with dry room facilities
- In-house table tennis room
- Great meal options for students to fuel up for the slopes
- Set in the picturesque Inn Valley
- Good range of local amenities available