The Neaclub is a great option for schools looking to be right on the piste side with a beginner’s area 20m from the front door and superbly located in between two lifts. The small traditional village of Valmeinier links into the huge Valloire ski region and the hotel offers schools exciting après-ski options in house, as well as in the nearby town of Valloire.
With room for a maximum of 229 guests, the hotel NeaClub accommodates visitors in apartment-style bedrooms which sleep 2-5 with the majority containing two bedrooms and a living space in between. All bedrooms benefit from being en-suite with a toilet and shower. Party Leaders can be safe in the knowledge that the accommodation is Jeunesse et Sports accredited with a full fire detection system.
To refuel, the hotel offers a buffet option for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with the latter two meals having a hot option. Once per week there is a traditional Savoyard type meal with tartiflette.
- Only 20m from the beginners ski area – piste side
- Adapted for school groups
- Lots of space for activities in the evenings
- Spa facilities for Party Leaders
- Hotel has a very adaptable attitude to SkiBound groups and excellent customer service