Any school groups looking for a self-contained base from where to enjoy the snow-covered pistes of Passo Tonale should certainly consider the Hotel Piandineve. With a capacity for almost 500 guests and an enviable location right at the foot of the slopes, this is a great option with an endless assortment of amenities. All of the 140 guest bedrooms have private facilities and comfortably sleep three to six people per room. A quick search of the hotel also uncovers meeting rooms, a games room, two discos and an amusement arcade. Buffet style meals are served within the hotel's spacious restaurant with a pizzeria service to be found within the on-site bar area. Relaxation can be found either in front of the TV or at the fitness suite and sauna; although the spa options are strictly provided for Party Leaders only. It's just a five minute walk to Passo Tonale where there is plenty of nearby activities to suit the mood of your party.
- Large hotel with plenty of on-site facilities
- 140 guest rooms suitable for 3 – 6 people
- 50 metres from the main ski lift
- Spacious dining room with buffet style meals
- TV lounge, games room and amusement arcade
- 2 discos and a bar area with pizzeria
- Gym and sauna for Party Leaders