California, Nevada, West Coast USA
- North America’s 4th largest resort
- 4,800 acres of skiable terrain
- Dedicated 15 acre learning area
- Affordable hotel options in South Lake Tahoe
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|London to San Francisco||10 hours 50 mins|
|San Francisco to South Lake Tahoe||3 hours 45 mins|
This is one Heavenly hotel that will have school parties beaming with delight as not only is the Lake Tahoe Resort located right at the foot of the ski region it's also within walking distance of a world of après ski entertainment.
There are few finer sights to wake up to other than the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe and as the Inn by the Lake offers exactly what you'd wish for, school parties will discover an ideal venue from where to get out and enjoy the snow-covered scenery of west coast America.
The resorts on South Lake Tahoe are blessed with an exemplary range of après-ski for school groups where you’ll find bowling, ice skating, cinemas, shops and arcades, just minutes from your accommodation.
- South Lake Tahoe has a bowling alley, ice skating rink, cinema complex, dozens of shops and boutiques
- Free games arcade tours
- Snow tubing at Sierra or Heavenly
- Pizza party night
- Carson City
- Factory outlet shopping locally at the 'Y' or enjoy a day trip to the Folsom Outlets
- Traditional winter activities of sleigh rides and snow-shoeing
- Ski-away days to other resorts
More resorts like this