Discover our exclusive selection of Clubhotels in France for your next school ski trip! They’re more than just a great accommodation option for you and your students, they’re the complete package.
All of SkiBound’s Clubhotels have direct access to high-mileage and snow-sure slopes, giving students the freedom to grab their kit and hit the slopes within minutes.
You can trust that the Skibound team understands what teachers need when they stay at one of our French Clubhotels. We are here to work with you to build the perfect package from first enquiry all the way to your long-awaited trip. Let Skibound’s staff take the stress out of every step of the coordination and trust in our 30-year reputation to deliver a brilliant school ski trip!
Why choose SkiBound Clubhotels?
- Exceptional customer service from a dedicated, in-house team
- High standards of accommodation
- Meals catered to meet a variety of dietary requirements
- Organisation with the local ski school
- Unbeatable locations – within easy walking distance of the nearest lifts
- Premium ski equipment available at ski hire within the hotels
- Bespoke evening entertainment packages accompanied by a SkiBound representative
- Upgraded party leader rooms
All these great benefits are included in the package price.
Why travel to France?
With the shortest transfer times from the UK, France is an easy hop over the channel by coach or flight. Our 5 diverse Clubhotels are located in popular ski resorts in the Alps which give students access to vast ski areas and the chance to soak up a diverse regional culture, plus plenty of opportunities to try delicious cuisine.
Are the Clubhotels value for money?
Yes, they are!
We believe our Clubhotels offer the best all-inclusive packages for your school ski trip. With full board, equipment hires, excellent location, in-house entertainment, great food and standard of rooms, our Clubhotels give groups all these great elements included in a competitively-priced tour, without any compromise on standards!
SkiBound’s attention to every detail, operational expertise and extensive experience in the school ski market gives groups the confidence that we are committed to creating the best ski trip possible for you and your students. We look forward to seeing you next season!
Party leaders have given Clubhotels an overall rating of 93%
Our in-house service
With over 30 years’ experience delivering memorable school ski trips, we understand the needs of schools, party leaders and students alike.
All five Clubhotels are supported by Skibound representatives, there to provide groups with a high standard of customer service, ensure safety and security, deliver evening entertainments, oversee the Salomon qualified ski fitting and make sure every element of your trip runs smoothly.
Our reps are trained to provide a service which focuses on flexibility and customer care, ensuring your school group has an unforgettable ski experience.
What is included in the price of a Skibound Clubhotels?
In-House Ski Hire
Visiting schools will benefit from our in-house ski hire service exclusive to SkiBound groups. No more walking to the nearest ski hire shop! Did you know…
- SkiBound are proud to use Salomon equipment, and train qualified ski technicians who work in the Clubhotels all season long to ensure your students are fitted out with the right kit
- We replace our equipment regularly, so our kit is never over three years old
Our Clubhotels cater specifically to school groups and always deliver healthy, nutritional meals to fuel your students on the slopes. Did you know…
- We encourage students to explore new flavours and regional dishes, but also have several staples available.
- Our chefs cater for all special dietary requirements
- Hot lunches and additional meal upgrades (including drink options) are also available, just discuss with us when booking
Safe and Secure
Undoubtedly, safety and security are the most important aspects of your trip. SkiBound have a long history of working with schools, and our vast experience allows Party Leaders to feel confident in our school tours. Did you know…
- SkiBound staff are DBS checked, and hired based on their skills in providing excellent customer service.
- All our SkiBound Clubhotels meet the ‘Type R’ classification of high standards in building security, including fire detection, fire containment, fire-systems control, smoke evacuation and people evacuation.
- All Clubhotels have coded doors, are staffed 24 hours, and have English-speaking night porters.
Club Hotel Bedrooms
Bedrooms sleep up to 4 students, are fully equipped with en-suite bathroom facilities and many have balconies with outstanding views to enjoy. Did you know…
- We provide Party Leaders with details on their room allocation as soon as possible
- Twin and double rooms are made available for Party Leaders in convenient positions on the same floor as the students, for easy supervision
The brilliant resorts of Alpe d’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier are bustling with sporting and cultural attractions, and SkiBound can also provide groups with a host of in-house evening entertainment in the comfort of the Clubhotel. Did you know…
- Skibound reps can arrange a disco, quiz, karaoke night, or games evenings.
- Groups have the flexibility to choose evening entertainments including evenings out to any of the resort’s many après-ski activities.
- Our UK-based team can book and pre-pay evening entertainment prior to departure, taking away any extra budgeting concerns!