Thanks to the location, just a short ski boot stomp to both the village and the ski area, Gasthof Holzmeister is an obvious choice for school parties and definitely worth adding to the Austrian hit list. All two to four bed rooms include private en-suite facilities, and as the hotel has a capacity for 50 guests there's every chance of being able to command sole occupancy if required. A spacious dining area, bar and separate TV lounge present the places to be after a good day spent skiing with a sauna promising Party Leaders their own space from where to rest and relax. As the ski bus stops right outside your door there's every chance of maximising time on the slopes with the awesome Schlick 2000 ski area just 800 metres away. As the pretty village of Fulpmes is within walking distance there's a traditional range of amenities to explore nearby although, as the Stubai Glacier is just 24 km away this can often be seen as an equally appealing alternative. In a nutshell: traditional accommodation close to ski lifts and village amenities.
- Traditional Austrian guest house in Fulpmes
- Capacity for 50 guests staying in 2 – 4 bed en-suite rooms
- Large dining room, bar and separate TV lounge
- Sauna is for Party Leaders only
- Local village life in Fulpmes within walking distance
- Ski bus stops outside, with Shlick 2000 ski area just 800 metres away
- Stubai Glacier around 24 km and Innsbruck about an hour's drive