Any school parties hoping to explore the legendary Kitzbühel ski area should certainly check out this family-run guest house that can be found just on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Reith. Offering 50 beds this is an ideal option for school groups looking for sole occupancy with en-suite rooms arranged within a two to six occupant format. Further on-site facilities include: a dining room, bar and traditional stube, as well as a TV/DVD room and access to table tennis. Thanks to a well-positioned outdoor terrace, you'll find plenty of excuses to soak up the fresh alpine air with nearby bowling, shopping and pizza action making for further reasons to get out and explore. With speedy access to the Fleckalmbahn gondola, and Kitzbühel and Kirchberg just a short drive away, this is a great venue for school groups and definitely worth adding to the Austrian accommodation tick list. In a nutshell: good choice of on-site activities with easy access to the slopes and local amenities.
- Traditional Austrian pension, ideal for sole occupancy
- Capacity for 60 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 6 people
- Dining, bar and stube space on-site
- TV/DVD room and table tennis
- Outdoor terrace with stunning views
- Reception with safe deposit box
- Bowling, pizzerias, café and shops about a mile away
- Swimming pool and disco a short drive away in Kitzbühel
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts