Just a 700 metre stomp to the local Vandans ski lifts and even closer to the ski bus stop, the Stern guest house presents an excellent example of what Austrian accommodation is all about. With a capacity for 50 guests there's every chance for your school group to command sole occupancy with en-suite rooms arranged to comfortably sleep two to four occupants. A couple of dining rooms provide the settings for sustenance alongside a bar and terrace area for when it's time to put your feet up. Further relaxation comes in the guise of a TV/DVD player in the dinning room, with billiards and darts games always ramping up the healthy competition levels amongst students and Party Leaders. With easy access to a good choice of après ski in Vandans and nearby Bartholomäberg adding to the appeal. In a nutshell: close to ski lifts, après ski with an option for sole occupancy.
- Small family-run Austrian guest house, ideal for sole occupancy
- Capacity for 50 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 4 people
- 2 dining rooms, plus bar and terrace areas
- TV/DVD room as well as billiards and darts
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Reception with safe deposit box
- Close to local amenities and ski bus stop in front of hotel
- Bowling, curling and pizzerias in Vandans and Bartholomäberg
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 minutes' walk