Any school groups hoping for sole occupancy accommodation within the historic walled town of Gmünd should certainly add the hotel Prunner to their wish list as it has a capacity for 50 guests within en-suite rooms that are suitable for two to five occupants. Aside from the sleeping arrangements this hotel also promises a simple approach to facilities with two dining rooms, a bar and traditional Austrian lounge making up the majority of public areas from where to rest and relax. A TV/DVD room is always popular with students looking to chill out after an evening meal, although Party Leaders may favour the sauna which is free to adults. Evenings out usually involve ice skating, bowling or pizza action somewhere along the line with plenty of shops, cafés and museums providing alternative attractions during the day. With the ski lifts of Katschberg around 15 miles away, there's every chance to get onto the slopes without too much hassle with hot lunches available on the mountain always providing welcome respite after a good morning spent outdoors. In a nutshell: great central location with plenty to do both on and off-site.
- Attractive guest house centrally located in Gmünd
- Capacity for 50 guests and ideal for sole occupancy
- En-suite rooms are suitable for 2 – 5 people
- 2 dining rooms, bar, lounge and stube area
- TV/DVD room, and sauna (free to Party Leaders)
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Around 15 miles from the Katschberg ski area
- Ice skating, curling, bowling and historic buildings close by
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 30 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts