Any school parties hoping to find recently refurbished and spacious accommodation from where to enjoy an Austrian ski holiday should certainly check out Jugendhotel Niederegg which is located just outside of Saalbach and within a short distance of the local lifts and ski bus stop. With a good choice of en-suite guest rooms, which are arranged on a two to eight occupant basis, this is an ideal venue from where to relax away from the slopes with a good selection of facilities to keep everyone happy and occupied. Two dining areas, a games room with table tennis, and a TV/DVD projector room, make up the lion's share of the après ski action with a disco and sports hall adding to the appeal. Thanks to the proximity of the nearby villages of Saalbach and Hinterglemm you'll discover swimming, bowling and ice skating just a short drive away with easy access to the Schönleiten lift making this a peaceful prospect for those who prefer early morning starts. In a nutshell: peaceful setting with local lifts and amenities all easily accessible.
- Recently refurbished family-run youth hotel
- Capacity for 100 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 8 people
- 2 dining rooms, disco and sports hall
- Games room with table tennis table
- TV/DVD room with projector
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Small reception area with safe deposit box
- 400 metres from the ski bus stop and 600 metres from the Schönleiten lift
- Traditional après ski in Saalbach under 3 km away
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins walk