The Thurner family-run Jugendhotel Besenhaus is located in the quaint town of Altenmarkt. Dedicated to providing school ski groups with the perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes, the modern accommodation has everything under one roof. SkiBound groups can enjoy sole occupancy of the Jugendhotel Besenhaus in the centre of town. Students will appreciate the contemporary-styled bedrooms featuring bunk beds and space for their luggage.
The Besenhaus offers a range of meal options, including a varied buffet breakfast. The site features its own sports hall and entertainment room providing schools with plenty of recreational space to enjoy disco and film nights. With the Jugendhotel Besenhaus taking up a prime location in Altenmarkt, school groups can take advantage of the local thermal pools and essential amenities.
- Ski bus stop located outside the hotel
- 1.5km from Flachau
- 2-6 bedded rooms featuring private bathroom facilities
- Dining room and stube
- Recreational rooms, including table tennis and table football
- Meal options include a three-course dinner
- Ski storage and drying room