The Madersbacherhof is an artisan farm house with chalet style guest occupancy. A bountiful offering of 50 beds this might be worth paying attention to if you're after sole occupancy with rooms arranged on a two to seven person basis. Aside from the location and the accommodation, you'll also discover a dining room, bar service and a separate Party Leaders' room all in-house with table tennis and table football adding to the appeal. With a disco room and TV/DVD facilities, not much has been missed off the list when it comes to evening entertainment and if you're looking to explore then the picturesque medieval town of Brixlegg always provides ample excuses to get the cameras out. In a nutshell: good choice of on and off-site things to do.
- Authentic Austrian guest house overlooking medieval town of Brixlegg
- Capacity for 50 guests makes this property ideal for sole occupancy
- Guest rooms are arranged in a 2 – 7 occupant basis
- Dining room, bar service and separate Party Leaders' area
- Disco room, TV/DVD lounge, table tennis and table football
- Ski storage facilities on-site
- Just over a mile to Brixlegg with ski bus stop right on doorstep
- More apres ski options in Fügen which is just over 19 kms away
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 30 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts