Situated right at the heart of the village just a few ski boot stomps from the chairlift, the Pine Inn provides a convenient and comfortable home for school parties wishing to maximise their time on the slopes of British Columbia. With a good choice of student-friendly accommodation there's no better way to get a good night's rest and as there's so much to do both on and off the slopes, you'll need every ounce of energy for making the most of every memorable moment. From an outdoor hot tub and on-site sauna to a fitness suite and doorstep skiing, this is certainly one of the best ways to keep fit and healthy in Canada and if you're looking for more ways to complete your days then you won't have to stroll too far to find them. Panorama village is famed in BC for its hot pools that can be found at the base of the mountain however, if you're looking for more space to relax then cafés, restaurants and bars are just as warm and welcoming, especially after a good day spent outdoors. In a nutshell: comfortable and conveniently located accommodation with doorstep ski options.
- Comfortable accommodation in British Columbia
- Good choice of student-friendly en-suite rooms
- Easy access to slopes and ski school meeting point
- Outdoor hot tub, gym and sauna on-site
- Ski in and out options with ski lockers on-site
- Local amenities and après ski options within walking distance