Any school parties looking for accommodation close to Rutland should certainly check out the Holiday Inn which is ideally located nearby the town centre. Further things to do can be found down the road in Burlington with the outlet stores always proving popular on a visit to the USA. In-house you'll discover a full range of facilities with a spacious swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna and a couple of hot tubs making up the lion's share of things to do back at base. Guest rooms feature two double or queen-size beds and are suitable for four students sharing a good selection of in-room facilities. Early starts are always on the cards and there's no better venue than the Holiday Inn's American restaurant where you'll be able to take breakfasts and evening meals in order to keep energy levels on top form. At the end of a long day you can unwind at the bar and restaurant, this is one east coast option that's got all bases covered. In a nutshell: plenty of on-site facilities and apres ski options nearby.
- Holiday Inn close to downtown Rutland
- En-suite rooms are based on 4 students sharing beds using various room types including: double beds, king beds and sleeper sofas.
- Large swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna and gym
- In-house restaurant for breakfasts and evening meals
- Meeting rooms and internet access available
- Separate bar and restaurant for adults only
- Closest ski slope around 30 minutes' drive
- Ice rink, bowling alley, cinema and discos nearby