The Mountain Inn
If your students are the type to enjoy making the most of the slopes of east coast America then taking them to the Mountain Inn will definitely prove a popular decision. Located just 600 metres from Killington mountain with a handy shuttle bus service stopping right outside, this is an awesome option for maximising time spent outdoors with ample activities in-house when it's time to head back to base. En-suite guest rooms are allocated on a four occupant basis with two double or queen-size beds. Further in-house facilities include a couple of lounge areas with a bar and open fireplace offering the ideal space to get all warm and cosy indoors. When it's time to venture out again there's an array of après ski activities with ice skating, bowling, discos and a cinema adding to excitement levels. In a nutshell: comfy accommodation, close to ski runs and après ski options.
- Warm and welcoming mountain inn accommodation
- En-suite rooms suit 4 students sharing 2 double or queen-size beds
- All rooms have private facilities including TV and phone
- 2 lounge areas on-site featuring a bar, TV, piano and open fireplace
- Killington ski lifts just 600 metres with ski shuttle service always handy
- Loads of local ski alternatives including ice skating, cinemas, discos and outlet stores