Hotel Rio Envers
This 3-star, doorstep skiing hotel enjoys a great location and is a few minutes’ walk to the shops. Positioned just 100m from the lifts and 300m from the ski school meeting point, the Rio Envers has got 46 rooms over 3 floors and can accommodate up to around 150 guests. Rooms are 2 – 5 bedded, are all en suite and have telephone, TV and hair dryer; some of them have balconies. Other facilities include a lounge, bar with large sun terrace, restaurant, lift and ski storage. With such an ideal location, groups return to the hotel for a hot lunch (included in tour price) although packed lunches can be provided on request.
- Modern hotel offering a fantastic doorstep skiing location
- 100m from the lifts and 300m from the ski school meeting point
- 2-5 bedded rooms with en suite facilities
- Option of returning for hot lunches
- Quiet location with entertainments, including pizza night and crepes evening in nearby Cesana (3.5 miles)
- Bowling across the border in Chantemerle (20 miles)