This family-run mountain lodge is exactly what school parties need to get their ski holiday started in style. A picturesque wooded valley setting and shuttle bus service to the local ski slopes provide just a couple of ticked boxes, with dorm-style accommodation always proving popular with students. All student bedrooms have private facilities and are suitable for up to eight occupants. The lodge also provides a full breakfast buffet to ensure early starts with hearty evening meals upon your return from the slopes. An on-site swimming pool, sauna and hot tub help to encourage empty plates around meal times with meeting room space available for evening entertainment or get togethers. With numerous North Lake ski resorts under a half hour's drive away and apres ski, such as: ice skating, bowling, film nights and live basketball matches, easily accessible, this is a great venue for experiencing life on the west coast of America. In a nutshell: in-house swimming and dining with apres ski and ski slopes within easy reach.
- A fabulous Mountain lodge in Tahoe City
- En-suite dorm-style rooms suitable for up to 8 students
- Swimming pool, hot tub and sauna on-site
- Breakfasts and evening meals in the dining area
- Spacious meeting room for evening get togethers
- North Lake ski regions approximately 20 minutes' drive
- Ice rinks, snow tubing and bowling alleys within easy access