This is a great venue for school parties wishing to maximise their time on the slopes of Heavenly as this world-famous ski region is located just half a mile from the Econo Lodge's front door. Further reasons to be cheerful include the lodge's accommodation, which provides comfortable motel-style en-suite rooms, sleeping 4 students sharing 2 double beds. An on-site restaurant provides the sustenance with continental breakfasts always available prior to taking the hotel's free shuttle bus onwards and upwards to the surrounding ski resorts. Evening meals are on a dine-around basis, enabling our groups to experience the great variety of local restaurants on offer. With an outdoor hot tub on-site there's every chance to rest and relax upon your return to base camp with loads of nearby places to eat providing a good excuse to explore the local area after dark. In a nutshell: comfortable accommodation, close to local amenitites with free shuttle bus to nearby ski regions.
- Rustic accommodation on Highway 50
- En-suite rooms are suitable for 2 students sharing 1 double bed
- In-house restaurant for continental breakfasts
- All year round outdoor hot tub
- Complementary Wi-Fi internet access
- Good choice of local restaurants nearby
- Heavenly ski region just a half mile away
- Free ski bus shuttle service from hotel's front door
More Hotels like this
There are few finer sights to wake up to other than the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe and as the Hotel Azure offers exactly what you'd wish for, school parties will discover an ideal venue from where to get out and enjoy the snow-covered scenery of west coast America.