California, West Coast USA
- 2,000 acres of wind-protected terrain
- Our local reps have unrivalled local knowledge
- Dine-around programme in South Lake Tahoe
- Experience unmissable San Francisco
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|London to San Francisco||10 hours 50 mins|
|San Francisco to South Lake Tahoe||3 hours 45 mins|
There are few finer sights to wake up to other than the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe and as the Hotel Azure offers exactly what you'd wish for, school parties will discover an ideal venue from where to get out and enjoy the snow-covered scenery of west coast America.
This is one Heavenly hotel that will have school parties beaming with delight as not only is the Lake Tahoe Resort located right at the foot of the ski region it's also within walking distance of a world of après ski entertainment.
- South Lake Tahoe has a bowling alley, ice skating rink, cinema complex, shops and boutiques
- Free games arcade tours
- Snow tubing at Sierra or Heavenly
- Pizza party night
- Carson City
- Factory outlet shopping locally at the 'Y' or enjoy a day trip to the Folsom Outlets
- Traditional winter activities of sleigh rides and snow-shoeing
- Ski-away days to other resorts
More resorts like this
West Coast USA
There is almost 5,000 acres of skiable terrain on the California-Nevada border making Heavenly the second largest ski resort in North America. Boasting an excellent snow record and even better views across Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is the picture-postcard resort.