- Vallnord consists of the combined resorts of Pal and Arinsal plus Arcalis/Ordino which remains a separate centre
- Best snowfall record in the mountains of Andorra
- Pal & Arinsal offer great progression for beginner and intermediate skiers
- Arcalis is a 30 minutes coach journey away and has skiing and snowboarding to suit all levels
- Excellent freeride terrain in the Arcalis ski area
Why choose this resort?
Vallnord offers outstanding value for school groups. As with much of the Pyrenees, it has benefitted from huge investment and recent modernisation. The linked resorts of Pal and Arinsal provide excellent progression and for those groups wanting even more variety, Arcalis offers a very different ski area.
On the slopes
Vallnord consists of the combined resorts of Pal and Arinsal plus Arcalis/Ordino which remains a separate centre. With a combined 93km of piste and 45 lifts, groups can choose between the full Vallnord pass or the linked Pal Arinsal pass only (offering 63km of piste). Pal and Arinsal are linked by a modern 50-person cable car and beginners are particularly well catered for in Pal. After enjoying the tree-lined skiing above Pal, students will be able to head to Arinsal to enjoy more adventurous terrain.
|Calais (Coach) to Vallnord||16 hours|
|Barcelona to Vallnord||3 ½ hours|
|Girona to Vallnord||3 ½ hours|
|Toulouse to Vallnord||3 ½ hours|
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
|RESORT HEIGHT||1550m (Arinsal)|
|LIFT RANGE||1550m – 2560m|
|NUMBER OF LIFTS||45|
|SIZE OF PISTE||63km|
|NUMBER OF TRAILS||67|
Still haven’t found the resort you’re looking for?
to talk to one of our experts