There aren't too many more picturesque locations in Austria other than right at the foot of the country's tallest mountain and as the JGH Heiligenblut is also close to ski lifts, local amenities and an indoor swimming pool there's every reason to sit up and take note. This is an extremely advantageous location for any school parties wishing to ski the mighty Grossglockner and thanks to plenty of on-site facilities both students and Party Leaders will be more than happy with their choice. Two dining areas, a TV/DVD room and disco space make for more than enough entertainment away from the slopes however, it's often the nearby pizzerias, ice rinks and ice climbing wall that often prove to be the most memorable moments. Thanks to a total of 100 beds there's plenty of space for everyone with rooms arranged to comfortably accommodate between two to seven occupants. Stunning scenery, doorstep skiing and the highest mountain in Austria out of your bedroom window – what more could you ask for? In a nutshell: great location close to main lifts and good choice of après ski.
- Specially designed youth group accommodation
- Capacity for 100 guests within rooms suitable for up to 7 people
- Close to main lift and suitable for doorstep skiing
- TV/DVD room and disco area
- 2 dining rooms. Please note that hot lunches on the slopes are included
- Reception with safe deposit box
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Just 200 metres from Heiligenblut town centre
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.