Great views over the Pinzgau Valley provide the backdrop to this family-run hotel with an excellent array of on-site activities giving school parties plenty to get excited about. Thanks to the enviable location, around a mile from the Panoramabahn gondola's mid-station, there's every chance for groups to maximise their time on the slopes of Kitzbühel. Alongside the spacious dining facilities you'll also discover table tennis and table football in the recreation room, in addition to a sauna and infra-red cabin (small charge applies). Thanks to a TV/DVD room and cosy stube, there's plenty to do after a good day's skiing, with 70 beds providing comfortable sleeping arrangements for two to eight occupants per room. Swimming, skating, pizzerias and discos are all just a short drive away in the historic town of Mittersill with the bright lights of Salzburg around two hours away if you're considering day trip ideas.
- Traditional family-run accommodation
- Capacity for 70 guest within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 - 8 people
- Cosy stube as well as a TV/DVD room
- Recreation room with table tennis and table football
- Sauna and infra-red cabin (small fee applies)
- Ski storage facilities on-site
- Panoramabahn gondola mid-station around a mile away
Pass Thurn 7
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts