Ski lift within walking distance? Check. Village life just 300 metres away? Check. Ski bus stop right outside hotel? Check, check, check. If you're hoping to take your school party skiing in Austria then the Hotel Salzburgerhof certainly ticks all the right boxes so all you have to do is get outdoors and soak up the snow. In-house facilities are well worth the trip too as there's plenty of sleep space for everyone with en-suite rooms arranged on a two to six bed basis. Aside from the location and the accommodation, you'll discover three large dining areas, a bar, disco room and recreation area with table tennis, all on-site. An adults only sauna provides ample respite for the teachers within the group, with plenty of local après ski always on hand to keep students happy and active from dawn till dusk. In a nutshell: close to ski lifts, village après ski and with lots of on-site facilities.
- Good standard of spacious accommodation
- En-suite rooms are suitable for 2 – 6 occupants
- Party Leader rooms include a safe and TV
- 3 large dining areas, bar and disco room
- Recreation area with table tennis table
- Ski storage and boot room facilities
- 300 metres from village centre and lift station
- Ski bus stops right outside hotel
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins walk
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts