This spacious youth-orientated hotel is based 4 km from the Obertauern ski area and provides school groups with easy access to state-of-the-art ski lifts and an excellent choice of après ski activities, including climbing walls, pizzerias, discos and sports centre. On-site the Felseralm boasts enough space for 250 guests with en-suite rooms arranged on a two to six occupant basis. Further facilities include five recreation rooms, TV/DVD room with projector, a disco room and a large sports hall so there will be no excuses for anyone saying that they're bored! Basketball, table tennis, volleyball, table football, you name it and you'll be able to play it at the Felseralm in addition to a cheeky adults only sauna for when Party Leaders need a rest. With a couple of dining areas, a bar and traditional stube lounge, there really isn't anything left out when it comes to guest comfort with four separate property sections enabling groups to command their own area or mix in as the mood dictates. In a nutshell: large and roomy accommodation with excellent choice of on-site facilities.
- Large youth-orientated ski hotel
- Capacity for 250 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 6 people
- 4 dining rooms, bar and stube
- 5 recreation rooms with table tennis, darts and table football
- Sports hall and gym for basketball, volleyball and handball
- Sauna for Party Leaders (free entrance once a week)
- 3 km from Kehrkopf chairlift
- Just over 3 km from apres ski activities in Obertauern
- Bowling Alley
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 10 mins by coach