Any school parties wishing to explore the extensive range of skiable terrain within the Arlberg ski area should certainly consider the Hotel Sonne which is located overlooking the historic town of Landeck. Thanks to the hotel's arrangement of beds, large school groups hoping for sole occupancy may be in luck as there's a capacity for 80 guests to be accommodated within en-suite multi-bedded rooms. Alongside the sleeping space, in-house facilities range from a recreation room and disco to a games room with table tennis, darts and pool table. A sauna and solarium always makes for a warm welcome off the slopes with a dining room providing more of the same to keep hungry students revived and raring to go. As the bright lights of Landeck are just five minutes' drive away there are plenty more options for après ski action with a castle and museum offering a cultural alternative if you fancy a change from the skiing. In a nutshell: attractive accommodation overlooking Landeck around 20 minutes' drive from the Arlberg slopes.
- Traditional hotel overlooking Landeck
- Capacity for 80 guests within en-suite multi-bedded rooms
- Dining room and recreation room with disco equipment
- Games room with darts, table tennis and pool table
- Sauna and solarium on-site
- 5 minutes' drive from après ski options in Landeck
- 20 minutes' drive to Alberg ski area
Herzog Friedrichstrasse 10
5600 St Anton
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 40 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts