Any school groups wishing to command sole occupancy of a traditional Austrian guest house just on the outskirts of the gorgeous town of Bad Aussee should certainly consider checking into the Gasthof Staudnwirt. With capacity for 55 guests, staying within en-suite rooms suitable for two to six occupants, this accommodation is perfect for students. Inside you'll discover a traditional range of public space with a dining room, bar and separate Party Leader room always getting the thumbs up from organisers. Students are bound to be happy too as the Gasthof Staudnwirt also features a recreation room, disco equipment and a TV/DVD lounge to provide a good selection of traditional fun and games. As you'll be situated just a kilometer from Bad Aussee there's loads of scope for activities off-site with pizzerias, shops and recreational activities providing plenty of things to do both day and night. In a nutshell: good choice of on and off-site activities.
- Traditional Austrian guest house near Bad Aussee
- Capacity for 55 guests makes it ideal for sole occupancy
- En-suite guest rooms are suitable for 2 – 6 people
- Dining room, bar and separate Party Leaders' area
- Recreation and disco room
- TV/DVD lounge and internet corner
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Close to après ski in picturesque lakeside town of Bad Aussee
- Tauplitz and Loseralm ski areas just 16 kms away
Grundlseer Str. 21
8990 Bad Aussee
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 15 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts