Chateau Mont Sainte Anne
Chateau Mont Sainte AnneShare
If you're looking to take a school group into the snow-covered mountain foothills of Canada then there can't be many better options than Chateau Mont Sainte Anne. Situated right at the foot of the stunning Mont-Sainte-Anne slopes, adjacent to both the ski school rendezvous point and the lifts, this is an extremely convenient place to stay and lacks nothing when it comes to high standards and first-class facilities. Accommodation comes in the form of 240 guest rooms with student-friendly arrangements usually based around four occupants sharing two double beds. Further in-house offerings include an indoor swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi tub, with an exercise room if you feel like your body requires more of a work out. Thanks to the location it's possible to experience doorstep skiing with a good range of cool cafés and up market restaurants providing plenty of sustenance once you've swooshed back to base. Meeting rooms, a games arcade and a mini-cinema complete the full compliment of in-house things to do with karaoke, ice skating, night skiing and discos nearby if you fancy exploring after dark. In a nutshell: spacious accommodation with full range of facilities and next to ski lifts and après ski options.
- 4-star accommodation at the base of Mont-Sainte-Anne
- En-suite rooms are based on 4 students sharing beds using various room types including: double/queen beds, king beds and sleeper sofas.
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi tub
- Meeting rooms, games arcade and mini-cinema
- Ski in and ski out options with ski lift and ski school close by
- Ice skating, discos, restaurants, cafés and après ski action aplenty
500 Boulevard du Beau Pré
Beaupré, QC G0A 1E0
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.