Kancamagus Motor Lodge
Kancamagus Motor LodgeShare
Thanks to this comfortable mountain lodge providing easy access to both skiable slopes and local après ski, school parties will be presented with the best of both worlds when it comes to the awesome array of things to do in the White Mountains National Forest. En-suite guest bedrooms are based on four students sharing two double beds with hairdyers and cable TV adding to the home comforts. Step outside and you'll discover numerous other options in-house with Brittany’s Café offering a wholesome and hearty way to start and end each day alongside an adults' sports bar from where to kick back and take in a live game or two. Alternatives to evenings in front of the box include the on-site swimming pool and a games room providing a full range of things to do indoors. Thanks to the Kancamagus Motor Lodge's proximity to the town of Lincoln there's a wide range of apres ski ideas right on your doorstep with ice skating, bowling, cinemas and outlet stores providing an extensive choice to keep everyone happy and occupied after hours. In a nutshell: great location with plenty to do both on and off site.
- Comfortable motor lodge accommodation in the White Mountains
- En-suite guest rooms are arranged for 4 students sharing 2 double beds
- In-house café for breakfasts and evening meals
- On-site swimming pool and games room
- Adults' sports bar with 300 channels
- Ski slopes of Bretton Woods, Loon and Cannon all under 30 minutes' drive
- Numerous après ski activities in nearby Lincoln
11 Pollard Road
Lincoln New Hampshire, NH NH03251
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert, call:
or you can request a quote.
- 30 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts