New Hampshire, East Coast USA
- Great choice of resorts including Loon, Waterville and Bretton Woods
- 97% snow coverage
- Wide range of intermediate to advanced trails
- Highest ski area summit in New Hampshire standing at over 4000ft
- Varied après-ski options available including snow-tubing and ice hockey matches
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|London to Boston||7 hours|
|Boston to Lincoln||2 hours 30mins|
|New York to Cannon Mountain||7 hours|
Thanks to this comfortable mountain lodge providing easy access to both skiable slopes and local après ski, school parties will be presented with the best of both worlds when it comes to the awesome array of things to do in the White Mountains National Forest.
Any school parties hoping for doorstep skiing on the east coast of America should certainly consider checking out the Mountain Club of Loon as they'll discover not only an enviable location but plenty of welcoming in-house options too.
With some of the East Coast’s top resorts found just around the corner, a number of après-ski options open up in Loon, Waterville and Lincoln. From snow-tubing and ice skating to bowling and even the chance to watch an ice hockey match the selection of varied après options will keep your students occupied long after the lifts close for the day.
- Ice skating
- Night skiing at Bretton Woods
- Outlet shopping at North Conway
More resorts like this