With plenty of options both in-house and within walking distance, the Days Inn is an ideal venue for school groups with ski slopes located around a half hour's drive away. En-suite guest rooms are well-equipped and feature two double or queen-size beds to comfortably suit four students sharing. Further facilities include a games area with pool table, and a swimming pool with sauna; which all add up to plenty of reasons to be cheerful upon your return to base. Step outside the Days Inn and there's a world of skiing alternatives with everything from shopping malls and bowling alleys, to cinemas and ice rinks providing a full complement of things to do both on and off the slopes. There's also a good selection of local restaurants on your doorstep which serve as ideal venues from where to feed the hunger pangs pre and post days spent outdoors. In a nutshell: lots of things to do in-house and within walking distance of the hotel.
- Inn accommodation close to Killington
- En-suite rooms are based on 4 students sharing beds using various room types including: double/queen beds, king beds and sleeper sofas.
- Swimming pool and sauna in-house
- Games room with pool table
- Meals to be arranged in nearby restaurants
- Bowling, night clubs, ice skating and pizzerias in nearby Killington
- Ski slopes around a half hour's drive
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert, call:
or you can request a quote.
- 30 minutes
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts