Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel
Why choose this resort?
Thanks to the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel's location, right at the foot of the mountain which bears the same name, school groups will find an ideal setting from where to make the most of the slopes. Accommodation is of a high standard with stunning views of the mountain always worth the early morning alarm call. En-suite rooms are based 4 students sharing either 2 queen size beds or 1 queen size bed and a queen sleeper sofa. Including a full choice of in-room facilities including cable TV and telephone. Buffet breakfasts and evening meals are taken at the base lodge which is situated adjacent to the hotel and provides a hearty slice of east coast hospitality just minutes from the Sugarloaf slopes. With access to a fitness centre and good choice of après ski activities nearby; such as ice rinks, anti-gravity centre and snow tubing. This is a great venue for school parties and definitely worth adding to the east coast accommodation tick list. In a nutshell: traditional luxury accommodation at the foot of Sugarloaf Mountain, close to local après-ski.
- Traditional mountain luxury accommodation
- En-suite rooms are based on 4 students sharing beds using various room types including: double/queen beds, king beds and sleeper sofas.
- Buffet breakfasts and evening meals are taken at the base lodge
- Fitness centre access
- Doorstep skiing and ski out options
- Après-ski and ice skating nearby in Sugarloaf