North Conway Grand Hotel
If your school group is hoping to experience skiing in style then there's no better base from where to get onto the slopes of Attitash and Mt Cranmore other than the North Conway Grand Hotel. Close to the local ski lifts and no distance at all from the après ski action at North Conway, this is an ideal location from where to enjoy the best of both worlds with a good selection of on-site facilities offering an array of things to do other than the sublime skiing. En-suite rooms are arranged on a two double bed basis with up to four students sharing. Outside of the accommodation the hotel has swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness suite options alongside games and function rooms for group meetings. Thanks to the in-house dining room you'll be promised sustenance pre and post ski with a great range of alternative restaurants all within walking distance. Further things to do off the slopes include bowling, ice skating and plenty of retail therapy as the North Conway Hotel is situated slap bang in the middle of Settlers' Green. In a nutshell: good choice of on and off site facilities and easy access to nearby ski slopes.
- 4-star accommodation in Settlers' Green
- En-suite rooms are based on 4 students sharing beds using various room types including: double/queen beds, king beds and sleeper sofas.
- Dining room for breakfasts and evening meals
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and saunas on-site
- Fitness centre and games room
- Function rooms available to school parties
- Attitash and Mount Cranmore ski regions easily accessible
- 200 tax-free outlet stores on your doorstep
- Cinema, bowling, ice skating and numerous restaurants nearby