Inn By The Lake
Inn By The Lake
There are few finer sights to wake up to other than the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe and as the Inn by the Lake offers exactly what you'd wish for, school parties will discover an ideal venue from where to get out and enjoy the snow-covered scenery of west coast America. Accommodation comes in the form of en-suite rooms which are based upon four students sharing two queen-size beds. An outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and sauna guarantee a warm welcome with numerous apres ski options all positioned within easy walking distance of the hotel. Aside from the stunning lakeside views there are plenty more sublime sights to be seen further up the slope with both Sierra and Heavenly ski regions offering school groups a great day's skiing no matter what their level of experience. With a games room and meeting areas also on-site, this is a great choice for active students and definitely worth noting if you're looking for ski trip accommodation on the California/Nevada border. In a nutshell: outdoor heated pools, comfortable lodgings and apres ski within walking distance.
- Brand new hotel facilities
- 94 en-suite guest rooms suitable for 2 – 4 people
- Close to beginners' ski area and ski hire store
- Bar and separate meeting room for evening entertainment
- Large outdoor terrace and restaurant with scenic views
- Modern ski village atmosphere
- Stunning views of Mont Blanc
- On-site swimming pool (groups must bring own qualified lifeguard if they wish to use the pool and the pool is open to all guests in the hotel)
3300 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe South, CA CA 96150
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 10 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts