This family-run hotel has a capacity for 100 guests and is close to the picturesque Austrian village of Seeboden which adds up to a winning property for school parties. Further reasons to be cheerful come in the form of a sauna, steam bath and a spacious lobby lounge with bar and when everything gets a little too much, there's also a TV/DVD room for some well-deserved down time. With a good choice of two to four bed en-suite accommodation, equipped with TV, safe and hairdryer, students and Party Leaders will find plenty of home comforts. And thanks to over 60 miles of ski runs available at neighbouring Bad Kleinkirchheim getting a good night's sleep is never far away from everyone's thoughts. With great views of Lake Millstatt and an excellent on-site restaurant, Hotel Klein is a wonderful venue from where to soak up the essence of Austria and definitely one to remember if you're hoping for a happy and healthy ski holiday. In a nutshell: plenty of on-site well-being facilities as well as great views over the lake.
- Family-run accommodation in Seeboden
- Capacity for 100 guests within 2 – 4 bed en-suite rooms
- Sauna, steam room and solarium
- Large lobby lounge and bar area
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- TV/DVD room and spacious public areas
- Local cafés, shops and bars within walking distance
- Ski lifts at Bad Kleinkirchheim around 30 mins' drive
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 35 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts