This traditional Austrian guest house can be found just a short walk from the resort centre and boasts great views over Millstatt Lake as well as the village of Seeboden. A capacity for 50 occupants makes plenty of potential for sole occupancy groups with rooms arranged on a two to six bed basis with a sensible choice of private facilities. A dining room, bar and lounge area provide lots more comfortable pockets of peace from where to relax after days outdoors, with table tennis and table football on hand for a bit of healthy competition. If you're looking to get together prior to heading out and about then the Landhaus Gastein has a fair-size meeting room which also provides adequate space for evening entertainment. With plenty of alternative daytime options to be found within the picturesque market town of Seeboden, including: museums, castle ruins and fishing houses, this is a great choice for school parties wishing to learn and have fun in Austria. In a nutshell: close to local amenities and just 15 miles from Bad Kleinkirchheim ski area.
- Traditional Austrian guest house
- Capacity for 50 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 6
- Dining, bar and lounge areas
- Evening entertainment and meeting room
- Table tennis and table football
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Reception with safe deposit box
- Just 300 metres from Seeboden and 15 miles from BKK
- 17 hour drive from Calais
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 35 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts