Located around six miles from the slopes of Bad Kleinkirchheim, the Kirchenwirt presents school groups with a great base from where to enjoy the sights of Austria with fantastic views over Lake Millstatt never failing to provide photo ops aplenty. Thanks to the eastern shoreline location, school parties will find themselves on the sunny side of the slopes with the peaceful village of St Georgen and the local hot springs right on your doorstep. With a good choice of en-suite rooms, suitable for two to six occupants, school parties will find enough accommodation to house 50 guests and thanks to a warm welcome in the dining room there's always plenty of reasons to greet each day with a rested and happy smile. Further on-site facilities include: a traditional bar, a TV/DVD room and a recreation area that can also be switched to a disco. With a well-positioned sun terrace and views of the Franz Klammer descent, the Kirchenwirt is an ideal alpine retreat to get groups in the mood for skiing as well as plenty of good old fashioned Austrian hospitality. In a nutshell: warm and welcoming accommodation with great views.
- Traditional Austrian guest house, suitable for sole occupancy
- Capacity for 50 guests within 2 – 6 bed en-suite rooms
- Dining room and traditional bar area
- Recreation room which can double as a disco
- Sun terrace and views over the lake and ski runs beyond
- Located around 6 miles from the Areit gondola
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Reception with safe deposit box
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 10 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts