An enviable location, just a few hundred metres from both the resort centre and the ski lifts, the Alpenparks Jugendhotel gives school parties snow-sure skiing as well as easy access to numerous local amenities. Set within the Hohe Tauern National Park this is an absolute must for lovers of stunning natural scenery with glaciers and Austria's highest mountain, the Grosslockner. On-site you'll find comfortable sleeping arrangements to house 230 guests within two to ten bed en-suite rooms, as well as a good choice of student-friendly facilities including an internet corner and TV/DVD lounge. If you're after a bit of healthy competition after hours then the recreation area supplies table tennis and table football action as well as plenty of other games besides. With a well-equipped disco room and a private area for Party Leaders, this definitely ticks all the right boxes for the whole gang with local après ski options adding to the complete package for things to do both on and off the slopes. In a nutshell: well-facilitated accommodation, close to local amenities and ski lifts.
- Spacious accommodation catering for school parties
- Capacity for 230 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 10 people
- Dining room with bar
- TV/DVD lounge and separate Party Leader room
- Fully-equipped disco room
- Recreation room with table tennis, table football and games
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Reception with safe and internet corner
- Resort centre and ski gondola within walking distance
9971 Matrei in Osttirol
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 10 mins walk