If you're looking for a lively destination that's packed full of things to do once off the slopes of one of Europe's most revered ski regions, Sölden, then the Eggerbräu certainly lives up to expectations. This is an excellent choice for school parties wishing to be at the heart of the Austrian action with 120 beds arranged within en-suite rooms which are designed to sleep two to four occupants. Further facilities to enjoy prior to getting out and about include a dining room, bar area and a traditional stube lounge that's always popular pre or post evening meal. As the dining room also doubles as an evening entertainment venue, Party Leaders will find plenty of space to plan an agenda at their own pace with a TV/DVD room providing more ideas for 'down time' moments. Step outside the Eggerbräu and you'll discover a wealth of things to do right on your doorstep with a bowling alley just a few of the eclectic array of après ski activities on offer in Imst. In a nutshell: central Imst location with traditional choice of on-site amenities.
- Modern and comfortable hotel in central Imst
- Capacity for 120 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 4 people
- Dining room, bar area and traditional stube lounge
- Dining room doubles as an entertainment room
- TV/DVD lounge area
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Vibrant après ski scene right on your doorstep
- Ötz and Sölden ski areas just a short drive away
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert, call:
or you can request a quote.
- 15 mins by coach