If you're looking for a good standard of school group accommodation within easy access to a small, yet vibrant, local scene then the Auderer certainly is worth paying attention to. Situated on the outskirts of Imst, close to the sure-snow slopes of Ötz, this is ideal accommodation for groups looking for sole occupancy as there's enough space for 60 guests housed within en-suite rooms designed to comfortably accommodate two to four people. Further in-house highlights include dining room, bar and cosy stube which always makes for a great place to warm up after a good day spent outdoors. More warmth can be found in the sauna and steam bath area, however as this is for adults only, might be best kept quiet. One thing students will definitely want to know about is the hotel's disco area, and as internet terminals are also available there will be no excuses not to tell the folks back home all about it. With more disco options in nearby Imst, as well as pizzerias, a cinema and an awesome 'Alpine Coaster' (day time only), this is certainly not a destination that's lacking in things to do! In a nutshell: plenty of on and off-site activities.
- Modern looking ski accommodation on edge of Imst
- Capacity for 60 guests makes sole occupancy an option
- Guest rooms are all en-suite and suitable for 2 – 4 people
- Dining room, bar and cosy stube lounge
- Fully-equipped disco and TV/DVD room
- Sauna and steam bath (free to Party Leaders)
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Reception with safe and internet terminals
- Ötz, Sölden and Pitztal ski areas a short drive away
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert, call:
or you can request a quote.
- 15 mins by coach