Hotel Jam Session
Les Deux Alpes
Hotel Jam Session is an ideal base for school ski trips to Les Deux Alpes, located meters from the ski school meeting point and lifts up to Les Cretes. The Jandri Express is just a ten minute walk away; where students will be whisked up to the main ski area giving access to the largest glacier in Europe.
The hotel features a large reception area on the first floor, an in-house area for movie nights, bar area and friendly Italian staff who are fluent in English as well as French.
The main village is 1km away and can be accessed by local navette or an easy 10 minunte walk along the Champame track. Les Deux Alpes has a fantastic range of shops and cafes with an ice skating rink for evening entertainment. Closer to the hotel, there is a swimming pool just a few minutes away, lazer quest and slopes suitable for bumboarding.
- 80m from the Teleseige du village and ski school meeting point
- Nearest lift takes skiers to the Le Cretes area, from where groups can explore the whole area
- 64 rooms with a mixure of twins, triple and quad set ups, all with private facilities, TV and Wi-Fi
- Most rooms have a small balcony
- Small room above reception for watching films
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Packed lunch to eat on the moutain or back at the hotel
- Bar area
- Local navette runs every 20 minutes (until 7pm) into town
- Walking distance to swimming, bumboarding and lazer game, as well as easy access to ice skating and bowling
More hotels like this
Les Deux Alpes
With the nearest ski lift just 50 metres away, the newly renovated Cap Vacances is a great option for groups seeking en-suite accommodation close to local amenities. The views from the restaurant and outdoor terrace alone make for a memorable stay at Cap Vacances, while access to a range of good evening entertainment options, makes this hotel a firm favourite with groups.