- Ski in, ski out accommodation in a self-contained resort atmosphere
- A fantastic mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced runs
- On site indoor water park, climbing centre, cinema and ice rink
- Just seven miles from Canada (visit Montreal)
- Known for receiving the most annual snowfall of all east coast USA resorts.
- famous for superb student meals
Why choose this resort?
Located in Northern Vermont, just two hours south of Montreal and four hours north of Boston, USA, this self-contained ski and snowboard resort boasts some of the best terrain East Coast USA has to offer. Jay Peak averages the most natural snow in Eastern North America each season at over 900cm, as well as offering an array of unforgettable evening activities including a year round water park and an indoor climbing centre - perfect for students of all ages.
On the slopes
79 runs make up Jay Peak’s offering, with 60% of slopes designed to give beginners and intermediates the chance to develop and improve their skills, while advanced skiers are gifted 40% of the slopes and Ullr’s Dream, a three mile slope that’s sure to keep them occupied. There’s also to parks, the Jug Handle and LZ, perfect for any boarders in your group. With over 385 acres of skiable terrain, including 50 miles of trails, Jay Peak provides plenty of skiing opportunities for everyone, whatever their ability.
|London to Boston||7 hours|
|Boston to Jay Peak||4 hours|
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
|RESORT HEIGHT||1,815 feet (553 metres)|
|LIFT RANGE||2153 feet (656 metres)|
|NUMBER OF LIFTS||9|
|SIZE OF PISTE||385 acres|
|NUMBER OF TRAILS||79|
Still haven’t found the resort you’re looking for?
to talk to one of our experts