Conveniently situated just 200m from both the chairlift into Monti della Luna and from the gondola connecting Cesana with Sansicario, the Hotel Solaris provides school ski groups with easy access to the vast Milky Way ski area. All rooms are fitted with en suite facilities and have balconies offering up great views of the surrounding Piedmont region. Rooms also come equipped with a hairdryer, telephone, TV and safe. The Hotel Solaris has its very own large restaurant, comfortable lounge/bar area, lift access to all floors, and entertainment room located in the basement. The hotel has great experience in looking after UK school groups with staff on-hand to provide a warm welcome and great service throughout your stay in Cesana. The hotel is also walking distance from the centre of the village of Cesana with its range of shops and restaurants. Groups can travel to nearby Bardonecchia for ice skating and swimming.
- Just 200m from the chairlift leading to Monti della Luna
- Large on-site restaurant serves buffet breakfast and 3-course evening meal. Packed lunches included, hot lunch on the slopes can be arranged at a supplement
- Great lounge/bar area to relax after a day on the slopes
- On-site entertainment room
- Staff experienced in looking after UK school groups
Viale 4 Novembre, 27
10054 Cesana TO
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 200m Chairlifts