When it comes to location, our Clubhotel Skilt wins hands-down! This slope-side hotel overlooks its own sun terrace and bar, with the ski school meeting point quite literally a few steps from the terrace. With access to various in-house evening entertainment options, students will appreciate being able to roll out of bed and practically onto the slopes when the sun comes up in the Three Valleys.
- In the heart of the resort, overlooking the slopes.
- Large restaurant and bar for hosting après-ski activities.
- WiFi access throughout the hotel to keep you connected.
- 37 rooms, accommodating up to 139 guests.
- Don’t forget to try one of our non-alcoholic cocktails.
Aprés - The fun continues...
Quiz nights, DVD nights, pool competitions, karaoke and disco evenings are just a few of the in-house activities available at the Skilt. Party Leaders are more than welcome to join in but for those wanting a brief ‘time out’ the cosy lounge is the ideal place to relax. The resort itself offers a wealth of both indoor and outdoor après-ski options, with the large sports complex being extremely popular with our groups.
A cut above the rest