- Vallnord consists of the combined resorts of Pal and Arinsal plus Arcalis/Ordino which remains a separate centre
- Best snowfall record in the mountains of Andorra
- Pal & Arinsal offer great progression for beginner and intermediate skiers
- Arcalis is a 30 minutes coach journey away and has skiing and snowboarding to suit all levels
- Excellent freeride terrain in the Arcalis ski area
Why choose this resort?
Vallnord offers outstanding value for school groups. As with much of the Pyrenees, it has benefitted from huge investment and recent modernisation. The linked resorts of Pal and Arinsal provide excellent progression and for those groups wanting even more variety, Arcalis offers a very different ski area.
On the slopes
Vallnord consists of the combined resorts of Pal and Arinsal plus Arcalis/Ordino which remains a separate centre. With a combined 93km of piste and 45 lifts, groups can choose between the full Vallnord pass or the linked Pal Arinsal pass only (offering 63km of piste). Pal and Arinsal are linked by a modern 50-person cable car and beginners are particularly well catered for in Pal. After enjoying the tree-lined skiing above Pal, students will be able to head to Arinsal to enjoy more adventurous terrain.
Calais (Coach) to Vallnord 16 hours Barcelona to Vallnord 3 ½ hours Girona to Vallnord 3 ½ hours Toulouse to Vallnord 3 ½ hours
One of the most famous hotels in Andorra, this fantastic hotel is just 800m from the telecabine. It is a short walk to the shops and restaurants of Arinsal and 9km drive to the Andorran capital of Andorra la Vella.
School groups can head to the capital of Andorra la Vella where a host of evening entertainment options are available to your students. From bowling to shopping and ice skating to swimming at the Palau de Gel, students and teachers can enjoy time away from the slopes. With the assistance of your SkiBound rep, there is also the opportunity to enjoy in-house activities at your hotel, including a quiz.
- Ice skating
- In-house evening activities