It's easy to see why Carinth is such a draw for school groups as not only does it feature a whole host of student-friendly facilities but it also boasts a ski piste which ends directly outside. With a capacity for 150 guests there's plenty of space to get comfortable, with rooms arranged on a two to six bed basis. Further on-site facilities include: three dining rooms, a disco and entertainment room and a café with TV/DVD. With a climbing wall, table tennis and billiards table all on-site there's an amazing array of choice off the slopes with even a cheeky sauna for Party Leaders seeking solace. Thanks to the internet corner, students will find plenty of chances to keep in touch with friends and family back home who will no doubt be interested in both the hotel's facilities as well as the après ski options in Oberlungau and nearby Tamsweg. Bowling, tennis, swimming and pizzerias galore are all on the cards with bars, shops and cafés providing a full quota of things to do both on and off the slopes. In a nutshell: full range of on-site and local facilities with ski bus stop just a short walk away.
- Well-equipped and highly rated accommodation
- Capacity for 150 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 6 people
- 3 dining rooms, bar and cosy stube space
- Recreation room with climbing wall, table tennis and billiards table
- Disco and entertainment room
- Cafe with TV/DVD and internet corner
- Sauna (small fee applies)
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- 200 metres from ski bus stop with ski lifts approx 1 mile
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins by ski bus
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts