Thanks to the central resort location the Mauser Mühltaler provides school parties with instant access to numerous local amenities and après ski options with ski lifts situated very close by. Inside the hotel, which is one of the town's listed buildings, groups will find 100 beds arranged within en-suite rooms, suitable for between two to ten occupants. Further facilities include: two dining rooms, a bar and traditional stube in addition to a disco and entertainment room, ideal for evenings spent indoors. With table tennis, table football, darts and billiards all on-site, there's plenty of excuses for some healthy competition with spa facilities, including a steam cabin, for when it's time to take things easy. More 'down time' space comes in the form of the TV/DVD lounge which also includes a big screen and projector making it perfect for foreign language film nights. With the ski bus stop right outside and pizzerias, sports centres and ice skating facilities just a short stomp away, this really is the complete package for school groups wishing to experience winter fun in Austria. In a nutshell: central location, close to ski lifts, with full range of on-site and local things to do.
- Historic, centrally located, property in Mauterndorf
- Capacity for 100 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 10 people
- 2 dining rooms, plus a bar and traditional stube lounge
- Disco, entertainment room and TV/DVD room with projector
- Table tennis, table football, darts and billiards
- Sauna, steam bath and steam cabin (on-site fees apply)
- Ski storage, drying facilities and safe deposit box at reception
- Ski bus stop outside and Speiereck-Grosseck ski lifts under a mile away
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins by ski bus
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts