With the local ski bus stopping just 50 metres from the front door and the picturesque village of Rennweg within easy walking distance, the Katschtalerhof makes an ideal venue for school groups wishing to ski in Austria. Thanks to the hotel's arrangement of 65 beds, there's plenty of space to comfortably house students and Party Leaders with en-suite rooms designed to sleep between two to six occupants. Further on-site facilities include a recreation area, TV/DVD room and a bar, with an additional adults only room and a sauna both providing Party Leaders with pockets of peace from where to relax. More welcoming warmth is always to be found around meal times with a healthy and hearty selection of food served within the hotel's dining room. As the Katschberg ski area is just under a couple of miles away, via the motorway, there's never an excuse not to work up an appetite, with ice skating, curling and numerous cafés and bars providing a traditional round of après ski action for all to enjoy. In a nutshell: ski bus stop outside and good choice of on-site and local things to do.
- Traditional 3-star guest house in central Rennweg
- Capacity for 65 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 - 6 people
- Dining room and bar area
- Recreation room and TV/DVD lounge
- Party Leaders only sauna and separate lounge
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Reception with safe deposit box
- Ski bus stop outside and Katschberg ski area approx 2 miles
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 10 mins by ski bus
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts