If you're hoping to envelope your students within a typical Austrian town, conveniently located close to the motorway and promising easy access to the Katschberg ski area, then the Kohlmayr definitely ticks all the right boxes. Thanks to a good choice of en-suite accommodation this is an excellent option for school parties hoping for sole occupancy with a capacity for 55 guests comfortably housed in rooms suitable for two to four occupants. Alongside the bedrooms you'll discover a choice of two dining areas with traditional home cooking always warmly welcomed by hungry students fresh from the slopes. A traditional stube lounge and a TV/DVD room provide the space to relax after a meal although, it's often a wise idea to get out and about before you get to entrenched within the cosy home comforts. As you'll be situated right in the centre of Gmünd there are plenty of cultural diversions to enjoy away from the ski slopes with museums and medieval monuments providing more than enough study time before getting involved in the bowling, ice skating and local discos. In a nutshell: convenient location close to motorway and historic local sites.
- Town based family-run guest house
- Capacity for 55 guests and ideal for sole occupancy
- 2 dining areas and hot lunches available on the mountain
- TV/DVD room and cosy stube lounge and bar
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Close to the motorway and around 15 miles from Katschberg ski area
- Ice skating, discos, bowling and a Porsche museum in Gmünd
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 30 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts