- A unique French-Canadian experience
- A safe, pedestrianised European-style village
- Quebec’s premier resort offering 95 trails
- Extensive in-resort après-ski activities
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|London to Montreal||7 hours|
|Montreal to Tremblant||1 hour 30 mins|
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
|Number of lifts||14|
|Size of piste||662 acres|
|Number of trails||96|
|Snowmaking||1133 snow cannons|
The village offers a chic vibe with café culture. With numerous places for your students to relax in over a hot chocolate in the pedestrianised centre, as well as the firm favourites of ice skating and swimming, Tremblant is a great choice for your next school ski tour.
- Stylish cafes and restaurants
- Ice skating
- Virtual entertainment arcade
- Snow mobiling (adults only)
- Disco evening
- Dog sledging
More resorts like this