Snow Cap Inn
Snow Cap Inn
This contemporary looking venue offers school groups near instant access to the ski lifts at South Ridge with the complementary shuttle bus service always on hand if you'd prefer to conserve energy for the slopes. Whichever way you approach the ski region, the Snow Cap Inn provides ample room to rest with en-suite facilities designed to comfortably house four students sharing two queen-size or double beds. Buffet breakfasts and evening meals can be taken either at the Ski Dorm or at Base Lodge, both of which are adjacent to the property. In-house meeting rooms give Party Leaders the chance to organise daily events with an adults only outdoor hot tub providing the perfect place to ruminate on what to do next. Numerous other recreational areas and an open plan lounge with fireplace provide the perfect setting for everyone to enjoy an authentic east coast mountain ambience with local apres ski ideas, such as: bowling, cinema and outlet stores, always close by when it's time to get out and about. In a nutshell: spacious, yet cosy, atmosphere, close to slopes and apres ski action.
- Modern mountain side accommodation
- En-suite rooms arranged to suit 4 students sharing 2 double beds
- Meeting, lounge and recreational areas
- Outdoor hot tub (adults only)
- Breakfasts and evening meals taken at adjacent Ski Dorm or Base Lodge
- Ski slopes just a 2 minute walk away
- Apres ski close by and features an adventure centre, games arcade and bowling alley
9 Snow Cap Road
Sunday River, ME ME 04261
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins walk
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts